Clarificatory Advisory on Camp Documentary RequirementsGood Law
April 6, 2020
LABOR ADVISORY NO. 012-A-20
CLARIFICATORY ADVISORY ON CAMP DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS
Pursuant to Article IV Section 1 (b) of the DOLE Department Order (DO) No. 209, Series of 2020, or the Guidelines on the COVID-19 Adjustment Measures Program (CAMP), this Advisory is hereby issued.
In case of non-availability of payroll, affected establishments may submit any of the following:
1. worker's pay slip/veriable handwritten pay slip;
2. proof of payment of wages via logbook or ledger;
3. employment contract;
4. cash voucher or petty cash voucher;
5. authority to debit account sent by employer to bank for the wage of employees;
6. SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-IBIG Alphalist or list of remittances;
7. BIR Form 2316; or
8. list of employees with 13th month pay. HTcADC
Be guided accordingly.
(SGD.) SILVESTRE H. BELLO III